Motion Works Physical Therapy has remained open as an essential provider throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. As a healthcare facility, Motion Works Physical Therapy has always followed the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and cleanliness. Due to the Covid-19 crisis, we have implemented the following control plan to keep you safe throughout your rehabilitation experience.
- We are offering TELEHEALTH SERVICES for high-risk patients and for those who do not feel comfortable leaving their home. Telehealth remains a viable alternative for many diagnoses.
- Please RESCHEDULE your visit and inform our staff if you are showing any signs or symptoms of an infection, such as fever, shortness of breath or a sore throat OR if you have had contact with someone with a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of Covid-19. You will not be charged for any canceled visits.
In Clinic Protocol
- Michael Wezel, DPT is currently providing only ONE-ON-ONE care with each patient.
- Six feet of social distancing will be maintained, except when performing manual techniques.
- Your physical therapist will wear gloves when needed to perform manual therapy techniques.
- All patients and staff MUST wear a mask covering the nose and mouth while in the clinic. We request you bring your own mask, but have limited supplies in the clinic.
- Only current patients are allowed in the clinic and waiting room. All others must wait outside with the exception of the parent/guardian of a minor.
- Patients will be given complete access to hand washing and hand sanitizer while in the clinic.
- Our staff has received training regarding social distancing and hygiene protocols.
- Health care grade and EPA approved disinfectants are available and stocked for disinfecting surfaces.
- Between every patient, staff will wipe down all exercise equipment that is used, all treatment tables used and all high usage areas such as doorknobs, front office counters, faucet handles, waiting room chairs, and pens.
- Staff will frequently wipe down office equipment, including countertops, computer mice, keyboards, and phones
- All pillowcases will be changed after each use.